50W Aspire Plato TC Kit - 2500mAh
The 50W Aspire Plato TC Kit - 2500mAh is one of the hottest e-cigarette products on the market.Its’ all-in- one system features a 5.6ml tank reservoir, 50W output range, temperature controlcapability, and a beautifully designed chassis. It also offers adjustable airflow, multiple coiloptions and upgradable firmware.The easy read OLED screen displays essential information neatly with a classic three buttoncontrol face for adjustment. With a beautiful hard wearing chassis that combines a large tankcapacity and powerful performance into a compact profile, the Aspire Plato 50W TC is a perfectdevice for beginner level vapers as well as those looking to add a durable, everyday carry deviceto their collection.
*Size: 87.5mm (length without drip tip) x 50mm (width) x 23mm (height)
*Battery Capacity: 2500mAh (single 18650)
*Max Output: 50W
*Max Output Voltage: 9.5V
*Max Output Current: 40A
*Tank capacity: 4.6ml with the 0.40hm coil; 5.6ml with the 1.8ohm coil
*Wattage suggested: 1.8ohm for 10W-13W; 0.4ohm for 40W-50W
*Resistance range: TC mode (0.05 ohm - 2.0 ohm); VW mode (0.1 ohm - 3.0 ohm)
*Temperature range: 200F-600F
*TC Support Coil Type: Ni200/Ti
1 x Aspire Plato (BVC cartridge with a 1.8 ohm coil pre-installed)
1 x Sub ohm atomizer cartridge / 0.4 ohm Kanthal Clapton coil
All e-cigs, e-liquids are for Adults over 18 years only!
There are inherent risks attached to the use of all rechargeable batteries. Special caution must be applied when working with Li-on or any other type of rechargeable batteries. They are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause serious injury, damage, or defect resulting from the improper use, modification, mishandling or misuse of the batteries or battery chargers in any form or shape at any stage of transportation or use. User must have knowledge on the charging, discharging, assembly and storage of these batteries before use. Use at your own risk!
- This battery is not protected and must be used with special caution
- Always only use chargers that are deemed safe by relevant authorities
- Do not use if any visible damage/ defect is present on battery or charger
- Do not use if battery or charger is possibly stressed from any form of modification, improper use, misuse or mishandling even if stress/ damage/ defect is not visible
- Do not leave batteries charging unattended
- Always charge on/ in a heat resistant, non-conductive and fire-proof surface
- Always transport and store battery in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- Dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and regulations
- Keep away from children and pets
Vaporlane websites and any and all of Vaporlane's related entities are not responsible for any temporary or permanent damage, injury or defect resulting from the improper use, modification, misuse or mishandling of the batteries and /or chargers in any form or shape at any stage of use or transport.