Eleaf Micro USB Cable
The Eleaf Micro USB Cable can be used in many ways to charge your e-cigarette. You can plug it into your computer, USB wall adapter or even your car adapter.
All e-cigs, e-liquids are for Adults over 18 years only!
There are inherent risks attached to the use of all rechargeable batteries. Special caution must be applied when working with Li-on or any other type of rechargeable batteries. They are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause serious injury, damage, or defect resulting from the improper use, modification, mishandling or misuse of the batteries or battery chargers in any form or shape at any stage of transportation or use. User must have knowledge on the charging, discharging, assembly and storage of these batteries before use. Use at your own risk!
- This battery is not protected and must be used with special caution
- Always only use chargers that are deemed safe by relevant authorities
- Do not use if any visible damage/ defect is present on battery or charger
- Do not use if battery or charger is possibly stressed from any form of modification, improper use, misuse or mishandling even if stress/ damage/ defect is not visible
- Do not leave batteries charging unattended
- Always charge on/ in a heat resistant, non-conductive and fire-proof surface
- Always transport and store battery in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
- Dispose of all batteries and chargers in accordance to local laws and regulations
- Keep away from children and pets
Vaporlane websites and any and all of Vaporlane's related entities are not responsible for any temporary or permanent damage, injury or defect resulting from the improper use, modification, misuse or mishandling of the batteries and /or chargers in any form or shape at any stage of use or transport.